Who we are
Joined on: July 15th, 2009
Kiran Sood is a graduate journalism student at the Medill School at Northwestern University. Since last September, she has been reporting in and around the city of Chicago, exploring its diverse communities and experiencing life in the city. She came to Medill after graduating from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2008. As a News21 fellow, she is focusing on the intersection of technology and young people, and its ability to impact the course of their lives.
Recent Posts by Kiran Sood
- A new generation makes its voices heard in a digital democracy
- Are you a part of 'Generation Meh?'
- Good old fashioned fun in a digital age
- Forming community - online and offline
- Confessions of an entrepreneur
- How do you make young people care about personal finance?
- Financial advice for Generation Y, from a member of its own
- Seven steps all recent college grads should take to achieve great financial and career success
- Lights. Camera. And plenty of action!
- A Fusion of Technology and Communication
Recent Comments by Kiran Sood
- "I look forward to continuing the discussion and learning more about targeting this segment of the population. Thanks for taking the time to read this " on How do you make young people care about personal finance?
- "Thank you, Carol. As a member of Generation Y, I knew upon seeing her blog that I wanted to learn even more. It was a great conversation." on Are you a part of ‘Generation Meh?’